Friday 1 February 2013

Copenhagen stroll










On tuesday we went to Copenhagen. I love the city and all it's little cafés. They aren't as standardized as German places. One of my favourites is 42 Raw - a vegan, almost completely raw restaurant/café in the city center. Their smoothies aren't quite as sweet as I would like them to be, but the muesli and their salads are always absolutely fabulous. I particularly like their rich Avocado & Tomato Salad. It's made up of avocado, chili/garlic oil, baby tomatoes, parsley, sunflower seeds and dried oil/vinegar which took me a while to get used to but is now a welcome change. You can also buy it for home there. Naturally Agent Provocateur was a must. We have a shop-in-shop here in Hamburg now, but it doesn't compare to the store in Copenhagen. Although I must admit that their shop window decoration was rather tasteless and imho did not do the luxurious products justice. Nevertheless I left an hour later happily carrying my pink bag :)

In case you're interested, here are their websites:

http://42raw.com/
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hell, nice thing u got there ;)
    your meal of course ;pp

    ReplyDelete