Tuesday 15 January 2013

Yes, I'm still here!






I know I haven't blogged in a really long time, but I wasn't feeling too good and was kind of missing my motivation to do anything other than what has to be done. Today I whipped up some delicious fruit shakes for breakfast. The sun even came out again at last and I decided to get some light on a much needed walk. I find sitting really makes my back and head ache after a while. 
The park was beautiful and there was hardly anything going on. I love watching dogs play or irritate their owners - imho it's much better than people watching ;) 
When I got back I cooked lunch. This time I made chicken breast instead of turkey "schnitzel" and was really surprised what a difference that made! The meat was far smoother and juicier. I always buy eco meat, so I don't get it very often (baaad for my finances^^) but when I do, I'll make sure to get a nice piece like that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment